Competition Terms & Conditions
Health & Safety Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
GAMA HEALTHCARE LTD, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 5316871 whose registered office is at The Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7TG (the "Promoter"). By entering this promotion, you ("you" or "Entrant") agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
The following terms and conditions apply to the Health and Safety prize draw held at The Health & Safety Event - Hall 4, NEC, Birmingham B40 1NT ("Promotion"):
1. The competition is open to members of the public, including other exhibitors, at The Health & Safety Event referred to above ("Event"). The employees of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
2. Entries must be received between 10am UK time on Tuesday 7th September 2021 ("Entry Open Date") and 3.30pm UK time on Thursday 9th September 2021 ("Entry Close Date"). Entries received before or after these times/dates will not be counted.
3. Enter the Promotion by providing a business card (which references the Entrant's name, job title, email and phone number) into the bowl at the Promoter's stand at the Event.
4. The prize is one Hotel Chocolat hamper worth £40. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize is subject to availability and Promoter reserves the right to substitute the products for equivalent products of equal value if necessary.
5. The winner will be selected at random on 16th of September 2021 from all valid entries and the winner will be contacted via the contact details on the business card to inform them of their win. The winner will have 7 working days to accept their prize and send over an accurate UK postal address for prize delivery. If the winner of the prize does not accept their prize or provide the necessary information within the deadline set out above, the winner acknowledges and agrees they forfeit their prize and an alternative winner may be chosen.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements below will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Promoter may disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid.
9. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, or have not provided a business card with in accordance with clause 3.
10. Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
11. If an entry is later deemed invalid or an Entrant is deemed disqualified or in breach of these Terms, or the prize is rejected or returned undeliverable, the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner via a random draw of all the other entries.
12. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to cancellation of the Event, Promoter being prevented from attending the Event, catastrophes, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of GAMA Healthcare’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the promoter at the Event.
13. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the date the winner is chosen to the Promoter at GAMA Healthcare, Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, UK. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. GAMA Healthcare accepts no responsibility for products being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
15. In entering the Promotion, all Entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the Promotion, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the Promotion) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice.
16. Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter will not be liable to the winners or any Entrants, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Promotion or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this Promotion.
18. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Hotel Chocolat.
19. The Promotion and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.