Clinell & LTA Competition Terms & Conditions
Clinell & LTA Competition Terms & Conditions
GAMA HEALTHCARE LTD, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 5316871 whose registered office is at The Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TG.
By entering this promotion, you ("you" or "Entrant") agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms"). The following terms and conditions apply to the tennis tournament competition on Clinell Instagram page ("Promotion"):
1. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is GAMA Healthcare Limited, Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom (the "Promoter").
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only. The employees of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
4. Entries must be received between 08 June 2021 at 09:00am UK time ("Entry Open Date") and 23:59pm on 13 June 2021 UK time ("Entry Close Date"). Entries received before or after this time will not be counted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements below will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Promoter may disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms.
How to Enter Requirements:
6. Followers can enter the Promotion by: (1) following Clinell on Instagram at www.instagram.com/clinell, and (2) between the Entry Open Date and Entry Close Date, (a) resharing Clinell’s Promotion Instagram post to their stories and (b) tagging one chosen friend in Promotion post comments. All 3 actions must be complete at the Entry Close Date and when the winners are randomly chosen for your Promotion entry to be deemed valid.
7. The winners will be selected at random on 14 June 2021 from all valid and complete entries and the winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message to inform them of their win.
8. With respect to the winner of the Major Prize (as defined in paragraph 13 below), the winner will have 3 days (72 hrs) to accept their prize and send over an accurate email address for ticket delivery via direct message to Clinell Instagram profile. If the winner of the Major Prize does not accept their prize or provide the necessary information within the deadline set out above, the winner acknowledges and agrees they forfeit their prize and an alternative winner may be chosen. (For further information on runner-up prize winners, please see paragraph 15 below.)
9. Only one entry is permitted per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
10. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
11. Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to the Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than the Promoter brand.
12. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter, its suppliers, or the LTA (Lawn Tennis Association) into disrepute.
The prizes are as follows:
13. Major Prize: One entrant will be awarded two tickets to cinch Championships at The Queen’s Club on 18th June 2021. These are subject to any government guidelines/restrictions in place. The Promoter is under no obligation to provide tickets for alternative dates. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to arrange travel to and from the event and any accommodation if required as this will not be provided by Promoter.
14. Tickets will be emailed to the winner within 48 hours of the winner accepting the prize and sending their email address to the Promoter. The tickets must not be sold/resold or offered for sale in any way and the winner and their guest must comply with all terms and conditions relating to such tickets that they are made aware of.
15. Runner-up Prizes: 10 Runner-up prize winners will win a year’s supply of Clinell 50ml Hand Sanitiser Gels (12 hand gels each). Runner-up prize winners will be contacted 7 days after Entry Close Date via Instagram DM. Runner-up prize winners will have 14 days from the Promoter initiating contact with the prize winners to accept their prize and provide their postal addresses for prize delivery via direct message to Clinell Instagram profile. If a runner-up prize winner does not accept their prize or provide the necessary information within the deadline set out above, alternative winners may be chosen. The prize will be posted to the prize winners 2 weeks from the prize winner accurately confirming their delivery details via Instagram DM to the Promoter.
16. If an entry is later deemed invalid or an Entrant is deemed disqualified or in breach of these Terms, or the prize is rejected or returned undeliverable, the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner.
17. In the event that:
• You are unable to travel due to:
• (i) contracting COVID-19 and/or therefore being required to self-isolate pursuant to government guidelines; or
• (ii) being resident in an area subject to government restrictions to combat the spread of COVID-19, out of which travel is not permitted; the Promoter will not be able to offer an alternative prize.
18. GAMA Healthcare reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to catastrophes, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of GAMA Healthcare’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter through their Instagram page @Clinell.
19. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
20. The surname and county (or, where applicable, other information evidencing the proper operation of the Promotion) of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the date the winners are chosen to the Promoter at GAMA Healthcare, Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
21. GAMA Healthcare accepts no responsibility for products being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
22. The prize is subject to availability and GAMA Healthcare reserves the right to substitute the products for equivalent products of equal value if necessary.
23. In entering the Promotion, all Entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the Promotion, which may include entry content, voice, image, name and Instagram handle for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the Promotion) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
24. GAMA Healthcare’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this Promotion may be liable to the winners or any Entrants, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Promotion or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this Promotion.
26. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LTA (Lawn Tennis Association).
27. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms. By entering the Promotion, Entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Promotion or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Promotion.
29. The Promotion and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.